The most common types of material for bakeware are hard-anodized aluminum, stainless steel, carbon steel, and silicone.
- Hard-anodized aluminum: Hard anodized aluminum cookware is made through the electrochemical process to transform aluminum together with the nonstick coating. When aluminum is anodized, it becomes 30% harder than stainless steel.
- Stainless steel: Stainless steel’s resistance to rust results from the presence of chromium in the alloy, which forms a passive fil that protects the underlying material from corrosion attack.
- Carbon steel: Carbon steel is a special type of steel that, as the name suggests, has a higher concentration of carbon than other types of steel. Carbon steel is ultra-resistant and durable.
- Silicone: Silicone can be considered a type of plastic. Silicone pans are not recommended for baking as they are not stable, most of the time sticky, and can’t be used near a hot flame.
We recommend using a mixture of soap, baking soda, and hot water. Scrub the pans to remove the stains. If it doesn’t come off instantly you can let it soak in hot water for a few hours before scrubbing it.
A thicker pan has more distance between the cooking surface and the heat source. By the time the heat flows to the cooking surface, it will have spread out evenly, because heat diffuses as it flows.
Thick pans are better for heat repartition.
Even if our pans have been tested to 500°F, we recommend keeping them at 450°F.
Regarding Cadmium, Inhaling cadmium-laden dust quickly leads to respiratory tract and kidney problems which can be fatal (often from kidney failure). Ingestion of any significant amount of cadmium causes immediate poisoning and damage to the liver and the kidneys. Compounds containing cadmium are also carcinogenic.
PTFE, in its final form PFOA, has been linked to a number of health conditions including cancer, decreased vaccine response, elevated liver enzymes, pregnancy-induced hypertension, and preeclampsia
Concerning BPA,eExposure to BPA is a concern because of the possible health effects on the brain and prostate gland of fetuses, infants and children. It can also affect children’s behavior. Additional research suggests a possible link between BPA and increased blood pressure, type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
Baker’s Secret coating is perfectly safe for use under normal usage. Please refer to the instructions included with each product.
Baker’s Secret uses the highest quality non-stick coating material and applies it to the pans with the highest standard of production and quality control. In any case that the coating is consumed accidentally if the coat is broken or pilled (by scratch, or otherwise) it will go away from the body without being absorbed and so it is non-toxic and safe for “consumption”. For better release results it is better to replace pans with deep scratches. Hand wash with non-abrasive sponges is recommended.
Simply fill the form with the required information at this link: https://bakerssecret.com/warranty/. Please note not all products are eligible for a warranty. You will find this information on the product page or on the product packaging. If you are facing any issue drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org, our team will assist you within 24hours.
We do not offer the full product assortment on bakerssecret.com. Please check your local retailer for product availability. If more assistance is needed, email Customercare@bakerssecret.com with your product inquiry.
We aceept the following means of payment:
- American Express
After your order is confirmed, you receive an email with your order details and tracking number. It may fall in your spam folder.
You can check the status of your order by going to https://www.parcelmonitor.com/track-united-states/ and entering the tracking number you received after your order was confirmed.
If you are looking for a wholesale account, please email email@example.com with the following information:
- Full name
- Company name and address
- A short brief of your business (years in the business, industries involved, annual trade volume)
Once we receive your completed and signed application, we will review it. Please allow at least 2 weeks for review. If approved for an account, we will put you in touch with an Account Representative who can help you with your opening order.